Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Chemo Round 3

Well not much to report this time around... Everything went as planned and thankfully there were no reactions or anything like that. Mom had the same nurse she had during round one, Trish, who is fantastic!! Brian went to take a picture but the camera died, so no picture time around!!!!

Mom goes in to see Dr. Pansegrau on Nov. 10 for her blood work and all that fun stuff. If everything goes as planned she will be having round 4 on Nov 12.

Stay tuned for more updates!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went as well as it did - nice to have the same nurse. Roni - I was going to ask you to repost this blog site on the Women's facebook site to move it back up to the top of the "posted items". I could do it, but the gals following your progress would rather see your lovely face on the link than mine.
hugs, Mavis

Anonymous said...

Hey gf...glad to hear that the round went well....how many does ur onc think u will need??
Glad to hear from you...been a while. You're lil Ryan is just adorable!!! It seems like just weeks that you were emailing that he was born....
Keeping you in my prayers.
Hugzzzzz
Jayne in Sacramento, CA

Anonymous said...

Hi Roni, Glad to hear fever didn't mess up treatments. I hope round 4 goes as well as this one. You look so lovely in the photo at supper with Brian. Take care, always in my thoughts...Sandra erickson

Harveyo said...

Hi Roni,

I've been reading about your journey with a sense of deja vu. Naturally, I am also thinking about Brian, we've never met but I identify with his support and sense of pazazz. He looks good in the pink wig. That's something I would do. I kept a journal while we went through struggles and triumphs. It is now an unpublished text that I pass to friends. ( I couldn't bear the thought of rejection slips for such a personal work. I could send it as an attachment if you or Brian would like to have a look. We leave tomorrow a.m. so it would probably have to wait until we return.

Aloha and L'chaim

Harvey ( Formerly Mr. O)