Monday, October 13, 2008

Finally IT'S here!!!

First off, I wanted to apologize for not getting more updates on here lately... Our computer went of the fritz and I wasn't able to do much with it until it was fixed.
So after countless stores and "hours" of searching, Mom was finally able to find a pink wig... It got brought out on saturday night at our Thanksgiving dinner and well a couple other people decided to wear the wig...

Mom with the wig....


















Then Brian decided to wear it...
























Mom and Brian looking cute...
Then it was Matt (Brian's son) turn to wear it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

I have been in and read your comments and laughed at the hot pink wig-looks good on the old lad, lol!
I cant wait to hear your "good" results soon Roni!
God works miracles!

hugs Carol

Monday, October 13, 2008

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Of course I do realize I'm a little partial (Biased) towards pink.... lOL'

Your Breast Friend
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

LOVE the wig, PINK looks good on anyone. Roni, just wait till you see the head gear I brought you back from Disneyland. All I am going to say is that is is definately pink...You will be sporting it the entire time we are at lunch next saturday.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Pink looks great on you.

Wish we could have been there!

See you soon,
Carla