Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beautiful Lengths Campaign

Hey guys,


So just a quick note, I have added a link to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Hair Campaign. What it is is a goal to reach 1 million inches of donated hair to make wigs for cancer patients. This is something that I have wanted to do for a while and with Mom's cancer coming back; I figured what better time than now. Mom doesn't know this yet so I am sure when she reads this I will be getting a phone call ;).

If you or someone you know would like to donate your hair, you can go to the website and it has all the information you need.

2 comments:

BCSugar said...

Megz, I don't see the link to the Pantene site...

BCSugar said...

Sorry.... didn't look to the right side of the page, I only looked within your post. You know my excuse - it's always the same! lol