Monday, July 7, 2008

Commenting

Hey everyone,

So I got a message from my mom saying some people have been having troubles leaving comments about the posts and asked me to explain how to do it. So here it goes…

On the bottom of EACH post there is a “comment” button. Click on this button and it bring you to the comment section. You should be able to see comments that others have left about that post. To the right is a box where you can type up your comment.

Once you have finished typing what you want, there is a word verification box-type in what you see… I know I hate these things as well but they prevent spam messages from being left by random people.

Next choose your identity from the options listed. If you already have a google/blogger id select the first option. Same goes if you have an Open ID… For those of you that do not have a google/blogger/open ID be sure to choose either the name/url OR anonymous button. However, if you do choose the anonymous one, be sure to type your name in your message so Mom knows who it’s from.

Finally click the “publish your comment” button. I have found that when I initially publish a new post or make changes to the site they don’t take affect right away and I have to hit F5 to refresh my screen and they will show up then.

Hope that helps a bit, if you are still having problems feel free to send me an email at
beggles21@yahoo.ca and I can try and figure it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for your info - there was a glitch in the system and any posts made over the last 24 hours have disappeared. Sorry for the inconvenience, but stuff does happen.

Roni

Anonymous said...

Hi Roni just popping by since i don't see you that long at the WCE train station, wish the bus would go back to the old schedule...Wendy