Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Update from Roni

Hello everyone!

Thought I might as well put a few thoughts to paper as I sit waiting to go home!

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has posted and all the kind words, the love and friendship is overwhelming.

I won't be on here for a few days - think will just take some time off and go and lay around in a hospital bed, check out the menu, sleep in and relax! Yeah right! Like that will happen in there!! But I can dream.

I do plan on making my room comfy - my own pillow is coming, along with the quilt the kids got me and there are two bears coming with me - Puddles and Teddy - I didn't name either of these two cute little guys - but their names will stay! Might as well bring my silk robe - beats the ones they give you and not as hot as my regular one!

Yes, I would love visitors. Not till after 2 on surgery day though, would like to get a wee bit of rest. Meghan will let you know where I am and what shape I am in....... drugs can do funny things to people!

Thank you to Brian, Shannon, Meghan and Patrick - your love and support has been unbelievable and I love you all.

Just remember Dairy Queen Blizzards - chocolate ones!

Love
Mom/Roni

No comments: